Introduction \ Staff
Strategic Plan Mission
Future goals and objectives
Describe the state of success
Babylon University Projects
Stratgic Planning Members
Strategic planning tasks
Contact the University
Contact web admins
Download the Plan
The general frame of the strategic plan (2010-2020) for the improvement of the university of Babylon.
Choosing a strategy in the plan of the university depends on certain standards. The most important one is the one deals with the academic, and scientific development that put the university in an advanced position in the international rankings. The academic development in the chosen strategy concentrate on scientific research and development of curriculums to be taught in the colleges of the university. The academic plan of the university is summarized in the following points:
- Uniting the institutional culture emerging from the vision and mission of the university.
- Preparation of university environment suits the local , Arabian, and foreign students
- Adoption and development of performance criteria for measuring the applied and scientific level of the students.
- Continuous following for the improvement of production and performance and following an effective system for evaluation in all academic, financial, and administrative fields.
- Concentrating on the skills needed by the graduates by connecting bachelor studies with after graduate studies.
- Execution of the needed mechanisms for the sake of versatility to face the needs of the local economy.
- Excellency in research programs that improve cooperation with teaching institutions on the loval and international level
- Provision of the needs for supporting scientific research
- Expansion of continuous education programs.
- Investments of the resources of the university of Babylon and spending the income for the development of scientific research.
- Effective participation in solving the problems of the community.
- Effective participation in the effort exerted for protecting the environment.