Introduction \ Staff
Strategic Plan Mission
Future goals and objectives
Describe the state of success
Babylon University Projects
Stratgic Planning Members
Strategic planning tasks
Contact the University
Contact web admins
Download the Plan
Strategic plan ( 2010-2020) for the development of the university
The strength points of the plan
- o Diverse and up to date teaching programs for the bachelor and after graduation studies..
- o Quality of the laboratories has a strong effects on the reputation of the graduates.
- o Closeness of the university from the locations of services, places of amusements, and shopping centers. .
- o Existence of the programs for the new students.
Weaknesses in the plan
- o Weak points of the plan
- o Weak rehabilitation programs for the teaching staff.
- o 50% Incomplete infrastructure.
- o Limited excellency of scientific research locally and internationally.
- o Limited campus leads to a limited production.
- o Lack of activities that develop the quality of the environment of the university.
- o Limited promotional and productive activities.
- o No programs for foreign students.
- o Weak relationship between the private and public sector.
- o Weak relationship between research centers and the academic institutions.
Risks faces the strategic plan
- o Starting universities in the neighboring countries and open branches for them in iraq.
- o Scarcity of local and international donors.
- o Weak awareness about the environment.
Risks facing the comprehensive strategic plan
- Begin to establish private universities in neighboring countries and open branches in Iraq.
- Dearth of local and international donors.
- The weakness of the general level of environmental awareness of the segments of society.